I’m a Ph.D. candidate at National Taiwan University, advised by Professor Yun-Nung (Vivian) Chen in the Miulab.
I have been fortunate to gain practical experience through various internships, including at IBM Research in the summer of 2020, MediaTek Research in the summer of 2020, and Amazon Alexa AI in the summers of 2021 and 2022.
My research focus is on Natural Language Processing and Language Models.
For a more in-depth understanding of my qualifications and experience, please refer to my CV.
- [Aug. 2023] We release Taiwan-LLaMa, the first Traditional Chinese Large Language Models.
- [May. 2023] Our paper about LLM for dialogue evaluation is accepted to NLP4ConvAI 2023.
- [Jan. 2023] Our paper about data augmentation for intent detcetion is accepted to EACL 2023.
- [Sept. 2022] Our paper about data augmentation for response generation is accepted to SIGDIAL 2022.
- [May. 2022] Our paper about fusing task-oriented conversations with chit-chat is accepted to ACL 2022.
5th Workshop on NLP for ConvAI (NLP4ConvAI), 2023.
The 17th Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (EACL), 2023.
Special Interest Group on Discourse and Dialogue (SIGDial), 2022.
Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), 2022.
Powered by Jekyll and Minimal Light theme.